Strong, reliable, glossy thread for button sewing and repair, embroidery, or any stitching craft. Dyed in Murasakino, Kyoto.
Each Set Includes:
5 x 100m balls
Made in Japan
Hakusan: Colors of the azure skies and lush forests seen from the top of Mount Hakusan.
Hanao: Colors of irises blooming in the spring in Yamaguchi prefecture.
Hyakujuro: Colors of the cherry blossom trees of Hyakujuro in full bloom.
Kasumigaura: Colors of the peacefulness of Lake Kasumigaura's yacht harbors.
Kyonojo: Colors of the mossy mountain trails covered with dew on the way to Mount Kyonojo.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 and measures taken to ensure the safety of everyone shipping, we are experiencing additional delays of 5-10 days!
Everything is shipped with care within 1-3 business days! The shipping options you select are for delivery times, not our handling timeframe. We use a combination of USPS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, and Globegistics for shipping.
Preorders typically ship within 3 months of date of purchase, but may experience longer delays due to COVID-19
More questions? Check out our FAQ!
We are happy to accommodate returns! We issue store credit for any full price items within our return window less a restocking fee. Want to know more? Check out our FAQ!
- We have a 15 day return policy, which means you have 15 days to get in touch after you receive the item. You can issue your own return in our return portal!
- We will issue you a free return postage.
- You have 5 days once you receive the postage to put your item in the mail in unwashed, unworn condition in the original polybag.
- If you're late beyond the above timeframe, we will still accept your package less a 20% restocking fee within 30 days.
- Returns are not accepted beyond 30 days.
- If your item returns to us without original packaging and needs to be refurbished (cleaned, folded, and relabeled) you will be given store credit less a 15% cleaning fee. This fee may be additional to the 20% fee if your item is also late.
- Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned.